Imagine participating in a mini Amazing Race while on vacation to a new city (or even as a tourist in your hometown), sparking new experiences and learning opportunities you’ve never before had on vacation. That’s what the creators of UrbanQuest accomplished with their unique product that puts away the iPods and Nintendos and brings friends and family together to engage, learn and have a whole lot of fun. Through instructions, puzzles and a set of clues, families explore a section of the city, finding hidden gems along the way, before discovering a mystery restaurant at the end of the race they’ve chosen in advance based only on cuisine and price point.
Working together as a team, you'll use problem solving skills, learn new things about the city and region, delve into history, and make memories along the way. Even young kids get into the game, helping find the hidden "treasures".
- Designed after the Amazing Race, but doesn’t have to be a race if you want to take your time.
- Available in 35 North American cities (US and Canada), with more coming soon
- Takes about two (2) hours to complete, with one (1) to three (3) miles of walking (realistic for kids)
- Perfect for family vacations, business trips, long-time locals looking for hidden finds at home, even an adventurous date.
- Set up a competitive race with friends
- Corporate and team building quests available - Quests can be done independently, or make it more interesting with your smart phone and interact with the UrbanQuest website to beat the clock
- All UrbanQuests are available at www.UrbanQuest.com
- UrbanQuest.com features ongoing puzzles, games and badges to unlock - Coming soon – Mobile App
- Only $19.99 per city
See for yourself the interaction, problem-solving, geography, history, and teamwork involved that add to favorable family vacation memories, fun times with friends or even corporate team-building.
For more innovative travel sites and apps, subscribe to EYESIN.com.
Please remember to "Like" us on Facebook!